Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to work I go....

After a week off, it's back to work I go. Nope, I don't look forward to it, but only 1 more month of school left. Then, I can see what kind of money I can make on this computer over the summer.

Today's plans just include work, getting Jr to school and back, and taking my mom to her doctor appointment. Other than that, working on what crafts I can, cutting and sorting some coupons, doing school work with the girls and getting done what I can here on the computer. All of those last 4 are daily though LOL

Today's ebay listing is a Zig Zigler book entitled Raising Positive Children in a Negative World.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330230092568

Until tomorrow, have a great day!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...