Wednesday, April 23, 2008

(sigh) Another Busy Day

(sigh) again.....it's another busy day. Even the morning started out with a trip to the store after taking my grandson to school before I could get on here. I have to be at work in 30 minutes. After work I don't get much time before we have to head off to Wichita for Heathers dental checkup. Then, once home it will be worry about supper and head out to take some kids to Awanas, and the rest of us will go to family fun night at our church. (sigh) LOL

The good thing will be that while we drive to Wichita, and while we sit in the office, and on the drive back home I will be working on cross magnets and coasters.

Today's ebay listing is All About Child Care from the Nova University curriculum
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330230777639

I also have gone through this morning and lowered many of the prices of my books at homeschoolbuy.com if you would like to check that out.
http://homeschoolbuy.com/otheritems.php?owner=645&nick=marsha32

Until tomorrow, everyone have a nap for me ok?

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...