Monday, February 16, 2015

All Business Monday--My Week in Review

This past week has been so crazy.  I feel like I've been away from the house more than I've been here.  This week is full and will be the same way.

I have still been getting in posts on bubblews, most days still managing to write 3 posts.

Past my monthly night out at the quilt shop for sit n' sew, I barely got any crafts worked on.  At sit n' sew I worked on my fractured pineapple quilt, but it has many months to go before it's done as my sit n' sew project.  Last night I got some work done on crocheting the pink cotton washcloths/dishcloths.

I put a new book up for sale in my half.com book store.

The picture in my post represents that I finally got busy and got all of the Box Tops For Education that were laying around on my desk and in the kitchen cut, and some listed up over on listia.
Listia is not a money earner, although you can win gift cards in the auctions.  It's a great way to get rid of things you don't need or want, and earn points to get things that you can use.
I like to list items that will only cost me one stamp to mail.  I've sold several sets of bookmarks that I've made, but my main thing to list is the Box Tops for Education.  I generally earn well over 1000 points for them, but for some reason my first listing for the week (linked above) ends in 2 days and still has no bids.   I put up a second listing yesterday for more of them.
Over the years I have gotten so many things from listia--small toys and things to fill church bag for 4 grandchildren, fabric, thread, yard, CD's, DVD's, and coupons.

I look forward to what I can accomplish this week even though I will be so busy!
How was your week?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...