Thursday, February 19, 2015

Writer's Unite --2/19/15

This week I've been trying to figure out how to use instagram.
So far I've found that it's called instagram because you have to share a photo that you are taking at the moment.....at least as far as I can tell.
I see that hashtags are used.
I guess you can only post to instagram from a smart device.
Here is what I am wondering----is there any way to say, post this blog post there with the link to it?

I am high hopes that some of my readers this week will have tutorial type posts that they have written to share in the linky.  Of course if you don't, feel free to share whatever posts you would like.

If you are on instagram, my profile link is http://instagram.com/marsha67501/
I only have 2 pictures up so far while I am trying to figure it out.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...