Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WIP Wednesday 2/18/15

Last Friday evening was the monthly sit n' sew at the quilt shop.  My project to work on there until it's done is my fractured pineapple quilt.  I'm pleased with what I got done.  I cut my black sashing.   I quilted 2 of the blocks and put on the sashing as I was anxious to get a look at what that's going to look like.   I then put 2 more pieces of fabric on each of the 15 blocks that I am working all at once.

I'm still working on making pink washcloths with the cone of pink cotton yarn.  My goal is to finish the cone up before this month is over.  I have 9 made from it so far and working on the 10th.
I did put re-binding the blue and peach quilt in my OPAM 2015 list (see sidebar), but I want the washcloths to be my main finished project for this month.

I was able to get in some working time on the pink hexagons that are my pink for the soscrappy challenge in February (see button at the bottom of my post).  I will also be working on these at my needlers group this afternoon.  I'm trying to do a pattern on this one over just random.

I'm happy that I got this much done considering how busy I've been outside of the house.  Outside sewing groups really help me!

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Blue hexagon table topper
Pink hexagon table topper

2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...