Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday 3/21/12--My Camera is in England but......


......I made sure to get pics for this week before sending it off with my daughter.  Yes, I sent my camera to England with my daughter, in the hopes that she doesn't lose it while she is there!  Of course that she also gets tons of pictures taken.  She doesn't return until the evening next Wednesday so pictures will be about none next week...unless I try to figure out how to save my cell phone pics to the computer.

I've gotten more work done on the cross magnets while out and about but didn't take a picture.  I think I made 7 or 8 more and have magnets for 12 more.  They are sometimes good sellers at our garage sales, which will be starting soon.

I worked more on the flower quilt I am working on:
 I am happy with my progress on the scrappy quilt for sewing club at church....just 2 more rows to sew together, and they are pinned ready to be sewn.  This one has been fun...like putting together a puzzle and I love the way it looks.  I thought of making one to put up for sale, then thought no, but now I am thinking why not?  It takes forever, but hopefully eventually I would get it done.
 We are on Day 81 of the Granny a Day 2012 challenge.  I am worked through next week with a picture so I will at least have that to share next Wednesday.  You might notice that I have started putting the edging on as well as far as I could.  That's Molly posing pretty on the bed with it.
 The remainder of this week must be working on the other 2 walker bags for quilt guild.  They need to be turned in on Monday.  No sewing today----I stayed up until 4 am watching my daughters flight to London online---and it's a cloudy rainy day too, so I have no energy---plus hubby and I are cooking today for supper at church tonight too.

I am linking up with the following blogs:
     
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. I think I would have purchcased one of those cheap throw away cameras for the trip and kept my camera. Packing, kids and cameras are such a bad combination. Fingers crossed you get your camera back ok. Quilts and ghan are looking awesome. Somewhere the otherday while blog walking I saw a picture of a mound of tangled yarn that had been an afghan in the works...courtesy of the family cat....makes me cringe seeing your beautiful ghan and the cat is such close proximity. Hope your's fair far better then the one I saw pictured. Oh by the way the wolf/dog? wipw badge is no more. She's decided not to continue her linky. Thought I'd let you know so you could delete it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered, but didn't look around her blog enough to see if she had annouuced no longer doing it. I asked in a blog comment to her a couple of times, but if she repied I've missed it in the well over 100,000 emails I have right now.

      Delete
  2. Well done Marsha, I am glad you managed to get your pictures taken before your Camera came to England! If I see it, I will be sure to say "Hello" LOL Loving your Granny Squares - Ali www.macscrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scrap quilt is absolutely beautiful! Some day I'm going to learn to quilt.... Thanks for sharing. I'll be back to read more :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...