Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIFF--Two Walker Bags


It's been a few weeks since I've posted a finish on Friday.  I had meant to post one of my pink walker bags, but now I have a second one complete.  I still have a blue one and a green one to complete.

We are making these in our Quilt Guild as a community service project.  They are being donated for auction and all proceeds go to help families of cancer patients with medical expenses.  Current count from the guild turned in is 40 bags....who knows how many more there will be when we meet again on the 26th, but I will have 4 of them done.

I'm also thinking of making up a few to list in my etsy shop--what do you think?

 Pin It

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely,,,sure they will sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bags Marsha and a great cause. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...