Monday, December 19, 2011

Mailbox Monday 12/19/11

I sure don't feel like I got much this week---I did get 5 Christmas cards this past week, 4 of them from gather members.  Thank you very much. They aren't pictured.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d38/d219/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
As always lots of magazines--2 issues of OK, 2 issues of Entertainment Weekly, People, Time, Sports Illustrated, Redbook and Good Housekeeping.
Only 1 other piece of hausernet mail this week, but they did send me an email saying I would get paid for the mail to my mom's address by the end of January.
A new store list booklet from National Consumer Panel.  If you aren't a member yet, please check out my blog post and consider joining:
Join the National Consumer Panel!
I rec'd my autoship from Jerky Direct, which is paid for by my downline.
I also rec'd Purex Crystals and  Jockey bra for review and giveaway in January on my blog.

In my email I rec'd: $5 amazon from superpoints, $5 amazon from crowdtap, $4.55 paypal from blogservices, and $7.29 paypal from squidoo.   (the paypal and the Jockey and Purex made my week other than the Christmas cards!)



Frugal Friend

1 comment:

  1. I recv'd the Purex and sports bra too! The Purex smells soo good.. I used it for a load of towels and my linen closet smells wonderful everytime I walk down the hallway.

    --Carrie (cmjune76)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...