Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Couponing: The Extreme Video Course!

Whether you are thinking you should start using coupons, just beginning to use coupons, or a seasoned veteran like myself, I highly recommend Couponing: The Extreme Video Course by Rayven Perkins.

I've been couponing (and refunding) since 1982.  I married young.  My mom had used coupons as far back as I could remember.  One of her wedding gifts to me was a coupon box that she put together for me, with categories and filled with coupons.  That's all it took for me to be hooked.   Times have really changed over the years, especially with the internet.   It can be overwhelming to say the least.

The grocery coupon online classes in this course include 14 videos, a 35 page pdf workbook that follows the videos, as well as a members only resource webpage with additional links that go along with each video.

 Each video is very well put together, easy to understand, and I didn't see or hear anything to be missing in instructions.  Once you own the course you are free to watch the videos as many times as you need to.  Plus you have the workbook to refer to as well as the videos.  I love the resource page that is for members only!  It's worth it's weight in gold for sure.

The videos start with the basics and end with your stockpile.  In between you find ways to organize your coupons, the rules of couponing, how to shop at different stores such as Target and Walgreens (and several others), and more!   And.....two bonus videos will be available December 31.  Click on over to receive an instant $10 off until December 28. 

I'm a stay at home mom, and I want to stay a stay at home mom!

Enjoy the following video!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...