Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday 11/2/11--November Already!

November already, which means Christmas is right around the corner.  I'm not sure I will really get much made for gifts.  I want to, maybe need to, but at the same time I want more items up for sale to help me earn money.

Speaking of up for sale.  I did complete 2 fabric bags this past week that will be listed in my etsy store.  I also finish the quilt for my grandsons birthday gift as well.  You can find my blog post about it if you are interested. 

Finished it Friday--Quilt for My Grandson's Birthday

I didn't get any more work done on the rug I started....no more work done on the quilt top for church.

However, I did work some on my quilt top. I put the edging on.  Now I have to figure out what I'm doing for the back.  I'm in hopes of finishing it by Friday.

  Sewing club at church is next Tuesday, so as long as it doesn't get cancelled there will be progress on other quilts I am working on.

I am linking up with the following blogs:


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're already that far on another quilt after just finishing one on Friday? Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has the year gone? Love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...