Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spoooooky Celebration!!

For this week's Shop Hop I would like to highlight the upcoming Spooooky Celebration with the Online Craft Mall. 
I've updated my Online Craft Mall squidoo lens to include this information as well. 

Ralyn, the owner of the online craft mall is working hard to bring back our online parties. The Spoooky Celebration is a great one to start with. She spends a lot of time putting together haunted houses to go through as part of the games and things. (Games get you entries to win prizes) 

If you sell online, we hope you will consider joining us for the celebration. Spots are just $5 each for 45 minutes of presentation time. If you know others who sell online, please help us spread the word. I hope to see all of you joining us for the fun, games, prizes, and sales too! Please click the banner for full information. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.


In other news, I've listed 2 more items in my etsy store:
I also got 2 more items moved over to my zibbet store:


I also updated my Zazzle Custom Postage Stamps squidoo page again.  I didn't add anything new but put in about Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 
I added just 2 more books to my half.com.  Is there a way to promote just the books you have for sale there?  I was looking but I'm not seeing anything like the about me page over on ebay.
That's all for me this week.  I want to thanks Ruthi of abitosunshine for offering this shop hop blog hop for us.  It keeps me inspired to continue to work to add things to my shops.  Please click the button below and join us and/or support others who are working from home.
  Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine
 
  

4 comments:

  1. Marsha, you truly are an inspiration! You never cease to amaze me how much you can accomplish in a week.

    I wish I still did crochet just so I could join the Spooooky Celebration!

    Thanks ever so much for hopping along in the Shop Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pay a viѕіt every day ѕοme sites
    and websites to reaԁ сontent, hοwevеr thiѕ blog
    provides fеatuгe based wrіting.
    simply click the following web site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ηi, I ԁo belieνe уоuг ωeb site may be having іnternet bгoωseг compatibility prοblems.

    When I lοok at your web ѕіte in Safari, іt looκs finе however, when οpеning in I.
    E., іt's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog! www.tinnitus411.com/stop-tinnitus/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving the theme/ԁesign of your weblog.
    Do you ever run into any inteгnet bгοwsеr compatibility issues?

    A handful of mу blog visitorѕ haνe сomрlained
    about my blog not opегating cоrrеctly іn Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
    Do you have anу suggеstions to help fiх thiѕ problem?
    check my source

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...