Thursday, September 15, 2011

Squidoo Blog Hopping 9/15/11--Linky!!

Ack!  I've been so busy away from home this past week.  You can probably tell that by the fact that I've not even done a post on my blog since last Saturday.

I've been in and out of squidoo looking at other's lenses but did nothing to any of my own---other than finding out I forgot to link the banner in my Online Craft Mall lens to actually make it go to the information page.  If you've not been to the lens and checked out the Spoooooky Celebration, please do so.

Otherwise, here are just some of my lenses that are in the pink.  Some are repeats that I still need to take time to get some updating done on.  All of them, I can at least choose a charity to give 10% to.  If you want to give them some lens love that would be awesome!

Jasmine's Lapbooks
WWJD for Kidz Book Review
Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy 

I hope to really start to see more hopping along with us each week with more hopping along each week. Thank you Sara for helping to get the word out....and Ruth too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marsha! I can't seem to get my link to show ... Help! Anyway, I did post today and try to link up: http://cafepressabitosunshine.blogspot.com/2011/09/hop-and-squidoo-payday-and-highlights.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...