Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday 6/22/11

I've done well working on projects this week.

I put in some work on the quilt I am working on for sewing club at church.  Once I get all the zig zag stitching done I will have to wait for instructions on how to do about doing the edging.



I started making baby bibs with my flannel type material.  I'm also still working on fabric bags.



I put aside working on my toothbrush rug to keep working on the double thick crocheted hot pads.  I am in hopes of having all of these completed before next Wednesday.  I then want to concentrate on my rug until it's done before starting another project.

 


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. You make me remember that I have a string quilt that is nowhere near done. Sigh...I need to work on that one. Yours is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, look at all those small pieces to the quilt! Better you than me (and I don't quilt anyway, LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...