Monday, June 20, 2011

Mailbox Monday 6/20/11

All in all it was a pretty good week.
I rec'd:
Coupon Train
$35.50 check from hausernet--woo hoo!  my first check finally!!
Pampers coupons
Black & Milk coupons
a few pieces of hausernet mail along with the magazines from them (Sports Illustrated, 2 issues of Time, People, 2 issues of Entertainment Weekly)
Jerky Direct autoship (paid for by my downline)
Carefree sample and coupon
Business Week magazine
Ok! magazine (I paid $2 for this subscription, so not free)
Forbes magazine


http://media-files.gather.com/images/d77/d978/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg


Frugal Friend

4 comments:

  1. Nice check and JERKY! Happy Mailbox Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thought I got a lot of magazines this week. How's the coupon train going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots to read this week! :) Here's my Mailbox Monday for 6-20! Have a great week! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...