Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mail Call! Week of April 25

I didn't get a whole lot of mail this week, but I got some good stuff.

I got in several items from listia for free.  (I am collecting up items to put in my grandchildrens cloth bags that I am making them for their birthdays)---Stuffed mouse, small Little Golden book Pinocchio, set of 3 Mawtchbox helicopters and a battle ship, Crayola color your own stickers set.
the undervalues self book (won through a blog giveaway, but I don't recall which blog, and a search revealed that many blogs gave this book away)
Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

2- free 20 oz Coke coupons from mycokerewards

3 magazines--Good Housekeeping, Family Fun and Traditional Home (all free subcriptions)
coupon train

in my email:
.09 paypal from youdata

$3.01 paypal from adpaid
AdPaid.com

$2.01 paypal from neobux


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...