Saturday, May 1, 2010

Resolutions Journal Week 13--April 24--April 30

Week 13 Accomplishments:  April 24-April 30

Read in my current books Hollywood Station and Evan's Castle.

Did a little work on making cross magnets and baby blocks (while my daughter was at her dentist appt)

Updated Hannah Montana, Our Garden 2010, How To Make Plastic Canvas Cross Magnets, Trunk or Treat, Bierocks, and Owl City squidoo lenses.

Worked on sewing quilt squares together.

Made more of the fabric totes.

Put another set of 2 little girls bracelets and 2 sets of bookmarks listed on listia.

Listed 2 sets of little girls bracelets and more books in my blujay store.


Steve's been on vacation this past week, but I still got a lot accomplished.  As you see, I'm keeping up with my blog nicely.  I've added a new regular post, which is My Frugal Week, and will be posted each Monday.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...