Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday July 5

Good afternoon!
We got in from camp Friday after supper...then we had a birthday party for my grandson.
It was a nice week away from it all...and in the learning of the Word. I was happy to get home.
I was able to access the internet from camp (but not from our cabin). However, there was little time to actually get away to be online around all the activities so I didn't do my blog.

I have lots of photos and videos from camp to share on gather. I also still have most all the stuff from Bible school the week before to share.

I hope you all had a good 4th of July holiday. We cooked and swam all day. Family members were in and out all day eating and swimming. We watching the fireworks from the fairgrounds, and then still had homemade ice cream after those were over. It was a long day, but a great day with family.

I got my Our Unschooling Journey 3 squidoo lens updated for the week this morning.
I went and picked up my mail for the week from my mom's yesterday and got my Mail Call! Week of June 28 post done on gather too.

I'm going to do my best to get myself back into the routine that I need to be in for myself. I was able to get a lot of my coupons organized while at camp...I need to keep that up! I also got started on a crocheted quilt blanket. I need to work on crafts each day also.

We are supposed to be having our church picnic this afternoon. I want to go, but it's all cloud covered outside, raining off and on, and chilly in the wind. I think we will end up staying home and eating what I bought to take to the picnic.

Until tomorrow...have a blessed Sunday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...