Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday July 9

Good Morning!
I didn't get my blog written yesterday morning before the wireless went haywire and wouldn't let me access any sites. I think I have it figured out...unplug the wireless router, plug it back in, have access again. It's a pain but it works.

My time is so limited online right now so I don't have time for it not to be working when I do have time to sit here. I am still in the process of moving and putting stuff away among other things like taking others to work and home, others to the doctor, or the store etc.

I don't really have anything to share today. I am still working on the order for 10 dish scrubbies. Then my friend also wants 10. I need to get busier on all of those!

I am off the computer for a bit now to unpack some of the boxes I brought 2 days ago so that I can go fill my trunk with more to bring over. This is one heck of a way to get rerganized LOL

Have a great day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...