Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday July 7

Good Morning!
I slept in just a bit this morning but have been productive since getting up.
I walked next door to the school ad center to have paperwork filled out for my food stamps, then walked back home and got started trying to get my life organized again!

I just posted my June Earning Stats post on gather. I am sure hoping for a LOT more in July...and I won't have that little paycheck as that was my final one.

I've been getting some of my business cards printed out this morning...I've been cutting out coupons....and working online. Go me!

My son is coming over today on his day off. He's going to see if he can get the Durango going for us. Hopefully it just needs the water pump replaced. It seats more than my Thunderbird so I'm hoping we can get it going again. The next thing he needs to work on is getting the heater working in my car before winter.

I got a good start yesterday on the dish scrubbie order. My friend in town also wants 10 as well. We had trouble staying online yesterday with the wireless so I didn't get much done online. I did pull out the prayer shawl I had been working on and completed it. This way, once I get done with the dish scrubbie orders I can then work on completing the crochet quilt. I bought pins and a pin cushion yesterday too. I need to find a place where I can set up my sewing machine and leave it out to work each day on the quilt I am sewing as well.

Think I can get my act back together? I'm praying I can!

Have a spectacular day.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...