Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday June 27

Good Late afternoon.
I couldn't get this to open for me all morning. I wouldn't normally post this late in the day but I know I won't be posting tomorrow as we are Leaving for Family Camp Tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will be allowed to get online at camp or not.

Today was the $1.10 sale day at the Goodwill store on all donated clothes. We shopped..I am happy as I was able to get some things for myself for a change. I just need my mom to add up how much I owe her.

I just posted my Mail Call! Week of June 21 on gather. I sure didn't get much in this past week. I have been sending for things again. I'm still waiting on a prize pack from gather too.

Well, back to sorting and packing for camp...and to get supper too! Have a great remainder of the weekend. If you don't hear from me for awhile it's because of no internet access at camp.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...