Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday May 18

It's just after noon when I am getting this typed in so I have to say Good Afternoon!
I've been busy this morning, first shopping to get some of my daughters WIC vouchers used and to shop to buy what I need for supper for the next few nights. I have a couple of recipes that I want to try that I printed from gather.

Otherwise, I ended up shopping at Walgreens about bedtime last night when I realized that my register rewards expired yesterday. I did my post on gather on my shopping. Walgreens Shopping 5/17/09

I also got my photos sized from our trip to the Cosmosphere and built a squidoo lens on just it. Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center

I feel like I am booking along! After today only 2 more days of public school! I'm excited at the thought of not having to push my grandson out of bed each morning. Jasmine, who I homeschool, however will continue throughout the summer working on school work here and there. I just printed her out a bunch of things on frogs and toads to put together a frog lapbook. I copied a lot of check, deposit slips etc from a book called Will The Dollar Stretch? It's really a story based real living book based for teen parents. I've been reading so much on the importance of teaching your children to budget, balance a checkbook etc and that's exactly what the stories in this book do. I also want to work with her over the summer in some older home economics books that I picked up at the library book sale.

Time for lunch so I will close this a wish you a great start to your week!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...