Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday February 16

Good Morning, almost noon! It wasn't until about supper time last night that I realized I hadn't typed in my daily blog.
Valentines day went well. Steve took me out to dinner, then we watched a movie, and he bought me a quilt mat.
Yesterday was just a strange day...I did a lot online, but not near the things that I usually do.

I got the van back. He insists he really needs to give me my money back but to drive it a bit longer while it's running since I need transportation. Who knows...I want to keep it and try to figure out how to replace the rod since the body and interior are in great shape.

My daughter got busy and uploaded 40 photos to gather this morning. If you will, please stop by and check them out. Liz's Photo Page

I did another book review squidoo lens yesterday. This one is on Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume. 49th lens, so just one more to go before I can apply for giant squid status! Tiger Eyes Book Review

I also went to register for twitter finally, only to realize that I joined over 2 years ago. I'm learning there. If you twitter, please add me, marsha32.

Until tomorrow, have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...