Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday February 20

Good Morning!
Looks like I have to take my mom back to her chiropractor this morning, he didn't adjust her right. I also have to take my granddaughter for shots this afternoon since my daughter can't do the needles.

I found something cool yesterday! It's called greenopolis.com You earn points towards rewards while you learn about going green. Share in blogs, recycle, play games and so much more to earn those points.



I'm sitting here this morning while I work online finishing up the rest of the magnetic bracelets to get them listed on blujay. I need to keep busy on the crafts and getting them listed in hopes of selling some things. It's going to take a lot of sales to get that motor fixed in the van.

Yesterdays squidoo lens to update was my book review lens on The Vision Board. I updated to add the list of all my book review lenses and added follow me on twitter as well. The Vision Board Book Review

Off to see if my mother is ready to go. Have a great start to your weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...