Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday January 27

Good Morning!
Snowing, snowing, snowing is what it is doing outside. Today the flakes are a lot larger so we will see a lot more accumulation.
I got wrapped up in the online party yesterday and didn't seem to get much else done on the computer.
I did make a trip to Wal mart though and stocked up on some household items, as well as bought some craft supplies. I'm giving a hand at making magnetic bracelets now. My family keeps taking them as I make them but I did get one listed on blujay.

Let's see if I got this image thing right. Yesterday was the first day in a year I've seen the photo button above (yes, I have a lot of these duh moments.)

I'm going to go add my newest crafts to my crafts squidoo lens as soon as I am done typing this, so, I will make that my featured lens for today. Marsha's Crafts

Tonight is bowling. I did get one order in the party for craft items so I will work on those today and hopefully finish them up this evening. I always look forward to bowling but don't look forward to the ride there in this winter weather.

Until Wednesday, have the best day possible!
Marsha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...