Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday January 26

Good morning! We didn't get that icy rain yet, and I did make it to the bank this morning. Not long after I was home my mom was doing laundry and it seems the sump pump has gone out. So, in other words, she is alredy asking for some of my money to get a new one!

Today starts the Sweetheart Celebration at Under the Rainbow. For some reason the button above is not taking you to the website. I hope you will join me Under the Rainbow chat and party room My time today is 5-6 pm cst and then 3-4 pm cst on Wednesday. I hope you will check it out.

Today I want to feature my squidoo lens on the Jerky Direct Business Opportunity. I am also offering a special during the celebration. Free shipping on your order if it's emailed to me at marsha.seiberling@gmail.com Jerky Direct Business Opportunity

That's today's plan, promoting my business LOL

Wishing you all the best day possible,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...