Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday January 20

good morning!
It's going to be another nice day here in Kansas. By Friday it's supposed to drop way down and be cold again.

I feel I got a lot done yesterday. I put in a book listing on blujay, I crocheted on the plarn shopping bag, I got most of the coupons cut out, and I made a squidoo lens, which I will talk about a little later.

This evening is bowling, that is always fun. I'm supposed to pick up a bunch of bags from a lady on the way there. I have a dr. appt. this afternoon and may end up having to walk to it as I don't have a ride, nor do I have money to pay for a ride.

I'm going to share a recent video we did of Willo in the playroom. Jasmine took the video.
Ok, guess I won't as it is not working for me to copy the embedded code. I'm frustrated, but if you would like to take a look, please go to Willo In the Playroom Video

Now, on to squidoo. I built my 43rd lens yesterday. This one is just for fun...anime fun. I took the photos that Jasmine has saved on this computer so far and put them into a lens. It's pretty neat. I hope you will check it out. Anime Fun

Until tomorrow, have an awesome day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...