Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday January 23

Good Morning! It got windy and cold out and they say as the day goes by it will get windier and colder bringing in some freezing rain that will last through Tuesday. I did some shopping yesterday, but think I better send my daughter to the store for a few gallons of milk and a couple loaves of bread so we can avoid going out on the ice if need be.
I didn't get a lot of time on the computer yesterday, but still did get some things done. Cleaning the house wasn't one of them, so I am setting the timer today for 15 minutes of cleaning, then doing some work on the computer. I will do this for as long as it takes to whip this basement back in to shape. My daughter and her boyfriend are working on cleaning out the middle bedroom upstairs to make that their bedroom for now.

Speaking of my grocery shopping, I just posted at gather on what I got and how much I saved etc. Dillon's Buy 10 Get an Additional $5 off Sale

For today's squidoo lens I want to feature the one I made featuring our pets. It's cute and over time I will update the photos. Meet Our Pets

It's back to work on the house, but have a great weekend and stay warm!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...