Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday January 21

Good Morning! Once again I had trouble sleeping last night and I didn't get out of bed until almost 9 am. I've been moving and doing things ever since. My spirits are up due to some things that happened yesterday.

The weather is still nice here and they've upped the high on Friday to 41 instead of the 18 they did have. They are showing a high of 31 for Saturday and Sunday. I, for one am very thankful for the warmer winter weather we've been having since I get cold so easy.

I have so much to do! I picked up loads and loads of plastic bags from a gal on the freecycle list. I got an envelope...large envelope of coupons in the mail yesterday form I don't know who. I need to get them looked through along with what else I have as the store is doing the buy 10 of the special items and get an additional $5 off your shopping order. This is always so much fun!

I did a post of gather on my freecycle adventure. Look What I got from the freecycle List!

Let's see...looks like I am up to featuring the squidoo lens that I made about Elvis. This one was built in honor of my mom since she is such a huge fan. It's another fun one with videos and information. Elvis for Mom

guess I better get on to these coupons and my shopping list so I can move on to getting these bags folded down and ready to cut. Have a blessed Wednesday.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...