Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday January 18

Good Morning!
I did find a few minutes before church to type this for today. The kids are all gone except the baby. They got a ride to Sunday school. Now we wait for our ride.

I had fun with the kids yesterday afternoon. We played a couple of games of bingo. I have a canister of treats to use for prizes. Then we all played some games on the Game Wave. I need to get my bzz report written out for the gaming system..I am way behind on that.
I'm not real sure what I might do today. I know I want to watch the Cinderella type movies on abcfamily this evening. I need to get more coupons cut and sorted. A new pile came in today's paper. They always can keep my busy. I need to get busy crocheting on the next shopping bag so that I can get it listed in blujay before the celebration at Under the Rainbow later this month.

I did get a squidoo lens built yesterday (believe it or not). This one is on Guns N' Roses. I had a lot of fun building it and listening to the songs as I did. I hope you will check it out. Guns N' Roses Rock

Until tommorrow, have a very blessed Sunday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...