Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday January 4

Good Morning!
It's a blustery day today but according to the forecast it's going to get a little warmer each day over the next 4 days. That's always a good thing for me.

My friend brought me a lot of plastic bags yesterday. Enough to finish making the shopping bag I am working no then enough to make a little gift bag that I want to try next.
I want to get my books pictured today so that I can start getting them listed on blujay. I have a lot of coupons that I also want to get cut out today. I would like to get the coupons back into my alphabetical book. It's so much easier to see them there as well as easier to take out the ones that have expired.

Here is my gather post yesterday on my Mail Call. I didn't post it last week so it's 2 weeks combined. I'm doing better at sending for things this past week than I have been and I have to keep it up so I have good mail days. Mail Call! Weeks of December 21 and 28

I also made another squidoo lens yesterday, marking my 41st one built. This one will be updated weekly and is entitled Our Unschooling Journey. Jasmine has been pushing to be unschooled. I am going to keep track weekly of what I observe her learning or what I help her with and journal about it in this blogging type lens. Our Unschooling Journeyl

I better get moving on today's project. Have a blessed Sunday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...