Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday January 8

Good morning.
It's off to work I go again this morning. And, they asked if I can work Friday if needed as well. I sure will be glad when this week is over.
Thankfully, the weather has been great for winter this week...I'm in a frustrated enough mood already LOL
Despite working I've pretty well stayed on track with my goals and plans here on the computer. I've still managed to get through all my paid to clicks, listed an item on blujay, worked in gather, worked in squidoo, etc. For that I am grateful.

I tried having the van jump started yesterday thinking that since the weather isn't freezing I would just put water in the radiator and drive it. Well, the battery didn't even stay up for 2 hours before it was totally dead again. So much for that plan.

I have to do grocery shopping today. I wish I could get out to Aldi's. I also have groceries that I want to get at Wal-Mart as well. Hopefully I can get to both of those places before the weekend is up. In the meantime, I have my list ready and my coupons ready for Dillon's today.

Today's squidoo lens to share is one that I built for Heather on Tweety Bird. It's really cute, I hope you will take a look. Tweety Bird for Heather

Until tomorrow, have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...