Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday September 28

Good Afternoon!
Yesterday went well. We had breakfast and cleaned the church. I picked up my order from the Angel Food Ministry (I will share my post on that from gather another day). We went to the Kansas Cosmophere and Space Center for some free activities. This time we actually walked through the space museum and I got lots of pictures. Once home I cooked supper, which was followed by cake and ice cream for my mom's birthday.
The weather is still just beautiful outside. The kind of weather a person could only wish to have year around.
I did get some affiliate stuff figured out with squidoo...man, was I trying to do it the hard way! Now I just need to build a lot more lenses. I am wanting to still do one about myself and a few on different anime.

Today's post I will share from gather is about my garden. Garden 2008 Final Update--Photo Essay

I think this week is free of any extra appointments. It will be the weekend that will be super busy.
Until tomorrow, have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...