Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday October 3

Good Morning!
I forgot I don't get this Friday off as it's my mom's payday so I will be running with her for about 4 hours.
I have some cross magnet materials to work on while taking her around. They will be put with my other crafts in the yard sale tomorrow. I also thought of an idea yesterday of making some magnets and bookmarks to try to sell as well. I will be working on those once home, and worked on them last night too.

I built 2 more squidoo lenses yesterday, so there are now 5 new ones on the list to the left. I hope you will check them out. I am still a long ways from the 50 needed to be a giant squid, but I am happy with what I am getting done.

Today's gather post I am sharing is Part 2 from the Cosmosphere. Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center--Photo Essay 2

I hope you have a great day! The weather here is still nice and hopefully will hold out through the yard sale tomorrow. The mornings are chilly but not too bad.

Marsha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...