Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday September 30

Here it is the last day of September...I can't hardly believe it. The weather is cooling off some, I just hope it doesn't cool off too fast.
I will soon enough be off to work. After work is Heather's math tutoring. I also take my mom to the doctor this afternoon. I should plan something for supper now, since it needs to be done when we get home so then I can be off for my bowling league. Tuesday is definitely my full day each and every week.

I need to stop messing with squidoo and get my gather emails caught up! But, I built another lens yesterday, it's listed to the left. My Coupon/Refund Story
I found a link exchange I've known about for awhile but hadn't joined, but you can share squidoo there, unfortunately only 1 url at a time, but it's a start on getting the word out more.

Today's gather post I will share is what I wrote about Angel Food Ministries. Angel Food Ministries

I better hop on over to some other things before work, but I hope you have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...