Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wowzer!

I say wowzer because I didn't seem to be myself yesterday. After not being on the computer most of the day I just didn't really want to be on in the evening. I did a few of my programs then went upstairs and crocheted on the prayer shawl while I watched a movie with my mom.

I'm not sure what I will accomplish today....only time will tell on that one! I started reading in to another great book and know I will be reading more of it today. I also want to try to visit at least most of my regular websites and go through my email accounts, which I didn't even open either one of yesterday.

Today I have listed Abeka Enjoying Good Health plus 2 answer keys 5th grade on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330237379673

Have a great end to your weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...