Thursday, May 22, 2008

SUMMERTIME!

Ok, so technically it's not summer yet, but it is for me. Today, the last day of public school and my last day of work until August. I'm excited to have the time off to concentrate on my online ventures as well as concentrate on getting my mom's house decluttered and fixed up.

I'm heading out soon to go the awards presentation at my grandson's school then bring him home. Later Heather has her group therapy. Jasmine is sick to her stomach today :(

Today's ebay listing is a McGraw Hill 6th grade grammar workbook.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330238436425

It's dark and gloomy outside, they are calling for rain for the next 3 days. High's still in the 80's.

Have a great rest of the week!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...