Saturday, May 24, 2008

Storms!

Kansas was taken over by storms last night. Thankfully by the time the storm center reached our town the tornadoes has subsided. We still had winds between 80 and 90 miles per hour between 12:30 and 1:00 am.
I've been out this morning with the kids getting all the tree branches in to one pile. There are lots of them! One loose storm window fell on to my garden and broke. I hope if I go out and support the plants that it landed and broke on that they will survive. Sad thing is that storms are in the forecast for the next 5 days.

Today we are taking all the kids to the Kansas Cosmosphere. They are having an all day event today. They are upstairs getting breakfast and getting ready while I do some work on the computer.

Today's ebay listing is a textbook, Health For Life 5th grade.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330238874257
I have several copies of this textbook if you are interested.

Have a good weekend and stay safe!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...