Friday, May 23, 2008

Good Friday Morning

I got in to a movie last night so didn't get to bed until after Midnight, and boy did I sleep in this morning! It was a nice change.
My planner is blank today...that means lots of time to get done what I want to get done.

The past couple of days I have been alternating between looking through boxes and doing crafts. I'm getting ready for our neighborhood yard sale June 7. I will be glad when the yard sale is over. None of this stuff will come back in to the house, it will be donated elsewhere. This will free up a whole other section down here in the basement for me to work with.

I have 2 auction listings to annouce today.
First, my listing for today on ebay is a Scott Foresman Reading Street 5 Practice Workbook http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330238649424

Then over on homeschoolbuy I listed a lot of 2 Houghton Mifflin English workbooks. These are teachers editions, therefore can not be listed on ebay. However, they are set up with the student worksheets in the front and the teacher answer sheets in the back of the books. Very nice set!
http://homeschoolbuy.com/auctiondetails.php?itemname=2Houghton-Mifflin-English-Workbooks-Grade-6TEs&id=26780


Have a great day and a blessed start to this long holiday weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...