Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday

Here it is Wednesday. I got Allen off to school, only 6 school days left after today.
I went out to water the garden and see that the lettuce is sprouting....maybe in a few weeks we can eat some garden fresh lettuce.

I'm disappointed in netwinner. They have chosen to refund everyone's points instead of fulfilling cash outs we've already been waiting 6 months for. Now all we can do with our points is enter raffles. I've never been too fortunate in this area, but I used some of my points that way. I probably will continue to play at netwinner just because it's habit...and it plays in the background while I do several other sites.

Looks like todays high is 70. They are still calling for rain tomorrow and a high of only 65 for our cookout day at work. well over 600 people to feed will make for a crowded inside the school if it rains.

todays ebay listing is Homemaking for teen-agers. Published in 1966...I love this textbook! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330236294614

Almost time for work....have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...