Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday

Good Morning! Looks like they have taken the rain out of the forecast and are just calling for clouds. That will be great if it doesn't rain....at least not until after lunch, after the big cookout at work.

I got busy last night and cut more coupons....at least until my box was so full I couldn't fit anymore in. I took all the expireds out of my notebook and got the letters a-c done. At least I am getting somewhere on it.
Now I sit working on my paperwork. I've been bad and just let it pile up on my desk instead of getting it written and put away right away.

Today's ebay item in Abeka Matter & Motion in God's Universe 8 with answer key. I hope ebay lets me list it with the answer key. I searched and others had it listed that way. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330236557338

Have a blessed day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...