Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday

The week starts again. I got Allen Jr, off to school, a few minutes late due to getting stopped by a long train, but lots of other parents got stopped by the same train.

Today's plans include a dentist appointment for Heather and my mom's usual Monday doctor appointment. That's it as far as I know other than the usual daily stuff. I only have 2 more weeks of work, then I can really concentrate on my computer things as well as getting more done around the house too. I'm really looking forward to the available time.

I'm back to thinking its never going to be really warm. They say today's high will be 77, then it drops back down to 69 and storms tomorrow. Not to get out of the 60's for highs the rest of the week. I don't know if its really the weather or if it's
me just being cold because of being in a basement. I know I've rarely not worn a jacket constantly.

Anyway, today's ebay listing is a computer dvd/cd rom game...Arthur and the Invisibles. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330235769456


Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...