Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF!

Again we have made it to Friday. Nothing really in today's plans except school work with the girls and doing what I can online, and cleaning up a bit around here. I already did one load of laundry but have all the bedding to wash yet.

I got busy yesterday working on the prayer shawl that I am making for church. I only have 4 more colors to put in and put the fringe on and I should be able to complete that today.

Today I listed a bottle of Radiance Intensive Therapy Hand & Body Lotion from JD Premium Products on ebay. This retails for $15.95 and you can start the bid for a low .99! Great stuff! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330236810466

You also might want to look at all the awesome products that JD Premium Products offers. The business opportunity is great. Where else can you get a real business for as low as $13.97 a month. That price includes your monthly autoship and your storefront website!
You can check it out at http://marsha32.jerkydirect.com/index.cfm

Have an awesome weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...