Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all!
It's been a good day, just getting on here late with other more pressing things going on :)
We went to church where all the lady's got carnations. After church Steve (my boyfriend) took his mother, me, and my mother out for dinner. That was good.
He also gave my mom a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates. Wowie, he went all out.
My 16 yr old, Heather, is to be fixing dinner for us this evening.

We will have Bible study this evening. I can't wait since we missed last Sunday's study. It's me and Heathers turn to take the snacks for the evening.

Today's ebay listing is Pilates DVD and Book http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330235614579


Once again, a Happy Mothers Day to all,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...