Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning to my online friends. Today should be a good day. We have an extra appointment this afternoon, and Heathers Tuesday group, but I think thats it for today.
I am in hopes of working on more coupons today. I'm closer to getting them cut out and in to my box, then I have the work of organizing them in to my notebook. I didn't make my goal of having them done by Sunday evening, but at least I am progressing with them.

Today's ebay listing is the Readers Digest book free money free stuff.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330236019818
Great resource book, that in today's economy everyone should read and follow.

I'm over half way to the points I need at boomertowne to get my first $25 gift card. I'm going to head there now before work for more points. I can still use referrals this month. If you are interested in getting in on the fun just send me an email to marsha.seiberling@gmail.com with boomertowne in the subject line and I will email you a referral email.

Have a glorious day!
Marsha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...