Saturday, May 3, 2008

Trip Day

It's Saturday. Later we (Heather, Jasmine and I) will be heading to Kansas City with my boyfriend, Steve, and his mom. We are going to stay at his sisters house overnight. Then tomorrow we get to meet his brother and family from North Carolina. I will say that I am a bit nervous about the trip. Not so much meeting some of his family as the actual road trip. Keep our safe travel in your prayers please.

Today's ebay listing is a Sociology: A Global Perspective. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330233505014

We will home tomorrow evening sometime, so I will do my ebay and my blog post late, but will get them done. Plus I will tell you how the trip went too.

Here's to a safe weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...