Sunday, May 4, 2008

Home Again

We made it to Kansas City and back safely. The trip was nice, although it would have been nice to stay longer.
Steve's older brother was really nice, and we found out today what a good cook his wife is at lunch. His younger brother also came with his family which I didn't know was going to happen. They were all really nice to all of us.

I am so tired I don't even feel like being on here! I am watching the season finale of Cold Case and then I think I will just go upstairs and sit and tell my mom more about the trip until I get in bed.

Today's ebay listing is Abeka New World History and Geography 6
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330233879294

I'm out of stuff ready to list on ebay so I'm not sure what I will be listing tomorrow...wish me luck with that.

For now I am going to go, I will be posting again in the morning.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...