Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday

Today is Friday and I am off work, but it can't be the usual Friday of loads of time on here and to do schoolwork with the girls. Why? Because it's my moms payday so I will spend hours running her around today. UGH!! is all I will say about that LOL
I have the girls school work in piles on the table though and they will ride along and we will work while my mom is in her stops. Have to do whatever works, this is what we do on this day each month!

I got my box in the mail yesterday from Sample Gal! I will say that I am very impressed. The packaging is simple but elegant...very nicely done. Inside the box I found 15 different samples from work at homers. I did get one of my own samples hehe....I will just put that in my next box to send in.
I got some bath scrub, a tea light, a tart melt, Avon sample, Cello samples, a pair of earrings, ball markers, Arbonne diet samples and so much more! I should have the box right here in front of me and list it all, but each box is different depending on who has sent samples in. I really enjoyed looking through it and will enjoy using what I got and can't wait to get another box in later.

Today's ebay listing is an English Lessons book printed by the State of Kansas in 1927. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330233245843

Guess I better get to clicking before its time to start running.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...