Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day

Today's high has changed to 81. It's windy outside with thunderstorms expected later today. So far they say the high is only 61 for tomorrow.
It's park day at Headstart. I am taking my 11 yr old Jasmine and my 2 and 3 yr old granddaughters, Ariel and Araya to work with me. Jasmine will take them over to walk around the zoo while I fix the sack lunches for the Headstart kids. Should be fun for all.

Heather has her group this afternoon and my mom her usual doctor appointment.
Jasmine and I had a good school work afternoon yesterday. We sat out on the front porch to do work since it was so nice outside. I am in hopes of doing the same today.
Only 3 weeks left of public school.

Today's ebay listing is the Blair Reading by Prentice Hall http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330232906072
I only have 2 more things listed in my word document to list so I need to get busy finding more to keep up my one a day listing.

Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...