Sunday, April 27, 2008

Late Sunday

Hi everyone! I am late to get on the computer again this Sunday. Steve and I bowled in the Hutchinson News Bowler of the year tournament, which we had to get to right after church. Unfortunately neither of us bowled well enough to make it to the finals, but it's always worth a shot. It was fun.
Right after bowling I had to make a grocery shopping trip. Then, well.....I took a nap!
Time now to get supper, then I am off to church for Bible study.
Not much online time today, but it's probably good to actually have a few days with very little time.

Today's ebay listing is another textbook, this one entitled Adolescence.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330231927581

It's a much cooler day today and downpours of rain yesterday. It was still under 50 degrees at noon. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's. I sure hope so, then it's looking even nicer for the remainder of the week. I'm really starting to think that I won't be warm again.

See you in the morning...

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...