Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday

The first Tuesday in 33 weeks that I haven't bowled. I will say that I will miss it over the summer.
Today's plans include the usual getting Allen to school and back and me to work and back. Then, the usual clicking to earn. Heather has her group therapy this afternoon. She has 3 weeks left including this week. Then, that will be one less thing on the planner!

I need to make an announcement that goes with my Sample Gal announcement from yesterday. They have LOWERED the price of the boxes from $14.99 to $9.99 a box plus shipping. Also, they are no longer having campaigns. Starting now they will always have boxes for sale. This way samples can be put in to boxes as soon as they are received. I do plan on sending in another 75 samples, but it will probably be after our neighborhood yard sales. Unless I really get busy and get lots and lots of coasters, cross magnets, scrubbies and the Little Girls Bracelets made before then. LOL Here is my link again if you would like to check out Sample Gal either to send in your own samples, buy a box, or become a Sample Gal Consultant.
http://www.samplegal.com/members/marsha32/
I got notice in my email that my free sample box for sending in the 75 samples was mailed yesterday. I can't wait to get it and see what all is in it. Once I get it, I will give a report here.

Today's ebay listing is Language Arts Content and Teaching Strategies. This is a book for teachers on how to teach Language arts to elementary students.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330232361256

Off now...I hope to get my mompack auctions relisted before I have to head out to work.

Have a great day!
Marsha




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...